Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oh hai there internets.

I'm Miss Mercurial and this is my blog. I'm planning to use this as a beauty/makeup blog, for purposes of swatches, reviews, and whatnot (this applies to nail polish as well). I want to focus on MMU/indie sellers and/or online retailers, because I for one am indebted to bloggers before me who have helped me decide whether or not I would purchase something.

I've already got a couple things slated for posting:
  • A review of Crushed Botanicals
  • Review & swatches of my first Psyche Minerals order
  • Review & swatches of my first Brazen Cosmetics order
  • Review & swatches of my first Fyrinnae order
  • Comparison between online discount shopping sites (MYHABIT, Gilt Groupe, Hautelook, ideeli, Rue La La, and Heartsy)
  • My reviewing criteria/system
  • A post about myself for reference (e.g. skin tone, sensitivities, etc.)
I hope that it'll be a fun and mutually useful/enjoyable experience for all, so here's to the dawn of Glitter, Glimmer, Sparkle & Shimmer!

Note: This blog is mirrored on Wordpress.com under the domain name http://msmercurial.wordpress.com. Posts are identical.

No comments:

Post a Comment